Can I reopen my Casino access?

2022-07-29T18:38:08+00:00Categories: Casino Other Information|Tags: , |

We’d be happy to allow you access to our Casinos again. However, we can only do so if you originally chose to temporarily disable your access and not permanently disable it. This is due to our Responsible Gaming policies. If you requested a temporary ban and now want to change it, please contact Customer Support.

How does the Casino Rebate work?

2022-07-29T18:26:44+00:00Categories: Classic Casino|Tags: , |

We offer 10% Cash Back on casino losses. It is paid only upon player request and is valid only for our Classic CASINO (blue CASINO tab) and not for our 777 Slots Ride Along Casino or our Live Dealer Blackjack Casino. Here are the requirements: Over $200 in losses to qualify. Requests should be sent on Mondays for losses that occurred from the previous week. Players may only make one request per week. To request your 10% Casino Rebate on losses, simply email with your player nickname. Please allow up to 24 hours for the rebate to be credited.

How do casino tournaments work?

2022-07-29T18:27:01+00:00Categories: Classic Casino|Tags: , |

When you enter a casino tournament, your entry ticket will guarantee you a set number of spins or hands as well as a starting chip balance between 1000 and 5000 chips.  Your goal is to use all your spins or hands and get the highest score or chip count on the leaderboard. Please note that you'll need to use all your spins or hands. Entries with remaining spins or hands when the tournament ends will be forfeited.    

How can I fix issues with my casino balance?

2022-07-29T18:27:31+00:00Categories: Classic Casino|Tags: , , |

To resolve your issue, we recommend transferring the funds back to your balance, which you can do by clicking on the $ symbol. Try visiting the same game you were playing and see if the funds are still available.  Then click on the $ symbol on the menu to withdraw funds from the casino.  The money should return to your balance. If these steps don't work, then kindly contact Customer Support.

Go to Top