Here are the steps to deposit using Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency:
- Go to the poker client and click “Deposit’’ on the bottom right.
- To deposit with Bitcoin, click on the ‘‘Bitcoin’’ button. Enter the amount you want to deposit in USD, taking the minimum and maximum amounts into consideration. Also, enter the promo code if you have one.
- You will receive a warning to check with your wallet that your funds are originating with Bitcoin and not Bitcoin Cash. If the currencies don’t match, it will lead to a permanent loss of funds.
- Next click ‘‘Get Address’’, which is a unique Bitcoin address that can only be used one time. If you use this address a second time for a deposit, you could lose the funds.
- When you click ‘‘Get Address’’ you will see the amount in Bitcoin you are sending. Scan the QR Code or copy and paste the address into your wallet. Once you send the funds, it usually takes 15-45 minutes.
- If you want to choose a crypto other than Bitcoin, click on ‘‘Deposit’’ from the poker client, then ‘‘Cryptos” and search for the crypto of your choice. The rest of the instructions above are the same.
Was this article helpful?