It’s easy to see your available bonuses and take advantage of them.
- First, log in to the poker software
- Click ‘Rewards’ at the very top of the screen
- Next, click the ‘Bonuses’ button
At the top, you’ll see three options: All Bonuses, Bonus History, and Tutorial.
- You can see your bonuses as a list or as cards by choosing from List View or Card View.
- As you view your bonuses, you can use the checkbox to enable or disable a bonus.
- Under the Promotion column, you’ll see the promotion associated with the bonus.
- Next to that is the Action column, which shows your progress.
- Under Details, you’ll see the release rate and expiry date for the bonus.
- Points Accumulated shows you the number of bonus points you’ve accumulated to date.
- Finally the Bonus percentage tab shows you the amount that has been released.
- If you need more info at any time, click the little information icon.
Ready to redeem a bonus? Click the green Redeem button. If the button is gray, that means it’s not yet ready to redeem, so keep playing!
Was this article helpful?