1. Click My Account at the bottom right of the client.
2. Then, click the Withdraw button.
3. Select the Paper Check option.
4. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Remember the minimum is $100 and the maximum is $3,000. Always make sure to confirm the home address listed.
- You can receive a free check every 30 days. If you want this option, click under the “Pay the Fees With” and select Free. The check will then be sent by regular mail.
- If you select Cash under “Pay the Fees With”, the check will be sent by FedEx and you will pay a $65 fee.
5. Select which option you want and click Confirm.
6. Then click Withdraw.
- Once complete, you will see a message saying ”Your Request Was Sent”.
Was this article helpful?