When requesting a paper check, the system says my address is invalid. What should I do?

2022-05-26T21:36:45+00:00Categories: Withdraw Issues|Tags: , , |

Please note that the address where the check is going to be sent must match the address in your account. To change the address from the poker client: Access My Account Then click Withdraw Click Paper Check  Finally select your account: Register New Receiver. Once you have done that, feel free to request your withdrawal again.