It’s easy to finish setting up your account, but we’ve outlined the steps here to make things crystal clear.
1. Enter your email address (all lowercase). Remember, if you’ve already created an account with this email, you won’t be able to create a new one.
2. Create a nickname. This is the name players will see at the tables. Make sure you aren’t including any personal information or something that might be offensive.
3. Look for a validation email in your inbox. Don’t see it? Check your Junk/Spam/Trash. IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT AT firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Missing Activation Code
4. After confirming your email, create a password.
5. You’re done. Enjoy the tables!
If you run into trouble, don’t hesitate to reach out.