It’s easy to export your hand histories.
- From the lobby, hit Game Info at the very top
- Then click View Hand History.
- You’ll then see a popup with your hand histories. From here, use the drop-down to choose from all your hand histories, or the ones from the last week or month.
- You can also view hand histories for cash games and for tournaments too. If you want to see your hands only, click the box to filter out all the others.
- To save your hand histories, click the Settings button at the bottom of the window. Then, choose where you want to save it on your device.
- Remember, your hand histories save for the last 30 days. But if you need to review fewer days, feel free to select it.
- To replay hands, just click the Replay Hand button.
Was this article helpful?