Making a MoneyGram deposit is easy.
- First click the Deposit button located on the bottom right hand side of the lobby.
- Next click on the P2P option and choose MoneyGram.
• If you’re depositing for the first time, you’ll need to enter your information. Make sure that the info you enter matches your ID. If someone is sending the payment on your behalf, be sure to enter their information instead.
- On the following screen, enter the amount you wish to deposit. Keep in mind that there are minimum and maximum deposit amounts when using MoneyGram. If your deposit is above $100, then we’ll cover your fees.
• Your name should appear in the sender box, but if you want to add or select a new sender click on the box, select register new sender, and enter your info.
- Next select the date and time you expect to send the funds.
• If you have a bonus or promo code, be sure to enter it in the promo code box.
- After everything looks good, click on confirm.
- On the following screen you’ll find the receiver information you need to complete the deposit. For your convenience you can print the details by clicking the print button. Please note that the information is only valid for 48 hours.
- When visiting the MoneyGram agent, you may be asked to provide a reason why you are sending the funds. We encourage you to tell the agent you are sending the money to a friend. Mentioning poker or gambling could cause issues or delays with your payment.
- Once you make your deposit you can provide the control number in the cashier, which you can access by clicking the deposit button in the lobby.
- Next click on P2P, choose the payment method you used, and click on report deposit.
- On the next screen you’ll see a list of your pending deposits. Choose the correct deposit and enter your control number. Be sure to enter any applicable fees you need covered and click confirm.
- Your deposit should be available in 45 minutes to 8 hours.
Was this article helpful?